Thursday, April 22, 2010

I think . . .

I think this topic is so interesting. Especially the part where the first few years of a child's life can determine how they will turn out to be in the future is discussed. It amazes me how the mind works.

As children develop, the first few years of life is when they learn to put two and two together. It is the time when they learn to think and analyze. Thinking and analyzing are the basic steps to doing everything else. To me it is like computer programming. First, one must learn the basics of programming. Once you learn that, then you can slowly add new ideas to what you have learned. Without the basics you can never proceed. I see how important it is for children to be brought up in a timely manner with love and affection. There are many other necessities that play a role in their mental stability for them to have a "good head on their shoulders."

No comments:

Post a Comment